Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Didn't Get Washed Away

Not long after I posted the blog last night, the internet went out...so I was right in posting early!  We never got the severe weather that had been predicted, but boy did we get rain.  It rained just about all night long...anyway any time that I woke up it was raining...quite heavy at times.  I wish that we had a rain gauge to know exactly how much...but I would guess that it would have measured inches.  The ground was really boggy when I walked outside this morning.  I continued with my carpet shampooing that I had started last week.  I needed to finish up an area in the family room that had been blocked by the couch when I did it last week.  I also decided that since the shampooer was out that I would go on and shampoo the dining room...it is a high traffic area.  I just got finished vacuuming after it dried.  So now it is time to move the dining room chairs back in...that job may wait till tomorrow.  Woody made cornbread this morning to go with the French Market Soup that I made over the weekend.  This afternoon I continued working on Joy's Native American costume.  She now has a neat little fringed pouch.  Now to get on with the dress itself! Again...a job for tomorrow...I think. A while ago Woody walked to the prayer room at church and has yet to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment