Monday, October 20, 2014

School's Back In!

We were pretty much back to a normal Monday school day after last week's Fall Break.  Isaac and Elijah had their school time with me then others came over to read to me and then Abigail continued to work on her dress.  She now has a bodice minus the sleeves.  After lunch Elijah came over to have his long Grammy time with me. Woody ran (in the car) an errand this morning and after lunch he went for a four-mile walk. A bit later in the afternoon he went next door to take care of part of the crew, as Kathy needed to take two of the girls to the doctor with aching ears.  They came home with ear drops...hope that makes their ears feel better quickly.  In between the morning school time and Elijah's afternoon time, I made a pot of soup...one that doesn't take too long to make...Manhattan Tuna Chowder...not exactly my favorite, but tasted pretty good on this chilly day.

No comments:

Post a Comment