Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

It has been a very pretty day here in Middle TN.  You can see that color is beginning to creep into the trees.  I took tonight's picture when I was next to Lake Tullahoma when I got my hair cut this afternoon.  The rest of my day was pretty normal...school with Isaac and Elijah and then reading with several of the others.  Esther finished a 2nd grade reader this morning...so on to the next one.  After lunch I headed off to get my hair cut and Woody went next door and took care of Elijah and Isaac for a little while.  I made Sweet 'n Sour Pork for supper and am still working on cleaning up the kitchen...taking a break!  Woody walked to the prayer room at church after we ate.  He has yet to return.  I'm ready to take it easy for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment