Friday, October 17, 2014

Abigail's Special Day

We have been celebrating birthdays for a while now...the official celebration (official because there were presents) was for both Joy and Abigail about a week-and-a-half ago...before either of their actual birthdays.  Joy turned 9 this past Sunday and today is the big official birth day for Abigail.  She is now 11 or as she told me last week that she would now be more than two handfuls! I wonder what that entails for her mom and dad! Happy day, Abigail!

I think that I realized today that I had done more than usual yesterday and so today has sort of been a down day...reading, fringing Joy's dress, and making the above pictured Fall arrangement for our dining room table using pumpkins that I have been given over the years...most of them were gifts from my mother and/or sister. Woody walked four miles this afternoon.  He said that it was warmer out than he had thought that it would be.  It has been a nice sunny Fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment