Thursday, October 23, 2014

Through the TN hills


The above photo was what I saw out the car window on our way to my doctor appointment in McMinnville, TN.  By the time that we got to McMinnville we were in those clouds as you can see by the fog that is ahead of us. I just had my six month check-in with my personal care physician...mainly for bloodwork to make sure that none of my medicines are messing with my insides in ways that they shouldn't!  


So I had most of the day off from school.  I did do Joy's long time with me mid-afternoon.  She and I are making her Native American headband together now that I have a feather for it.  Woody took his four-mile walk in the late afternoon.  I fixed our supper with Woody's help...we had baked cod, steamed asparagus (Woody's contribution) and a baked potato...really quite good...and, that is something for me to say as I am just not fond of fish...a leftover from childhood when we had to "watch out for bones." After supper, I loaded the dishwasher and then made a bee-line for "my" chair upstairs...it's been a long, active day for me. I just finished talking with Melany on the phone...catching up with her, Wade, Erin and Alex.  Now that I have blogged, I plan to do next to nothing for the rest of the evening...I think that those are Woody's plans too.

No comments:

Post a Comment