Monday, November 10, 2014

Sewing Oblivion?

Often when I get busy sewing, I forget to do the things that I usually automatically do...like blog!  I totally forgot to blog Saturday evening.  I had been at a quilting get-together all morning and into the late afternoon.  When I got home I headed straight to my recliner and not long after sitting down I was sound asleep.  I woke up thinking about blogging and then I got a phone call and after that didn't think again about blogging.  I did realize yesterday that I had forgotten, but since Sunday is my day off from blogging, I decided that I would stick to that routine and just "try" to remember tonight!  I have been working on Isaac's quilt again this evening and just realized that it was already passed the time that I "try" to blog each evening.

I made soup this morning--Italian Spinach with Meatballs.  It is a good change of pace for us...not one that I make very often.  Woody made a visit at the Life Care Center this morning.  He walked four miles this afternoon and on his return he picked up a couple of his prescriptions at the drugstore.  He found out that they had sold a couple of his books.  This evening he and a fellow deacon went visiting some folk who had visited at our church recently.  Well, back to my quilt piecing efforts...I am about to reach the end of piecing the top together and will then be on to sandwiching the quilt top, batting, and backing together so I can get busy quilting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment