Friday, November 14, 2014

Shiver Me Timbers!

Boy is it cold here in Middle TN.  It just barely got above freezing today and got down into the low 20's overnight.  Tonight it is already 27 according to Weather Bug.  Woody did brave the temperatures and went for his four-mile walk today.  He said that he was comfortable...but he did quite a bit of layering to keep that way.  I pretty much stayed in today.  Friends who used to live in Tullahoma were visiting next door with Nathan and Kathy and we walked next door (my venture out today) to visit with them for a little while.  They also have seven children...so there was quite a houseful!  It was good to see them.  I decided to make our main meal for our lunch today.  So cooked this morning and planned to sew this afternoon, but the sewing hasn't happened...yet.  I had ordered a book that an internet sewing friend wrote and it arrived today so I sat down for a while to get underway with her book.  I also talked with my sister.  I noticed that there are Christmas tree lights shining through the window at Nathan and Kathy's...they are much ahead of me...I'm having trouble getting in a 'tis the season mood!  

No comments:

Post a Comment