Friday, November 28, 2014

Baking Proof

Here are the pies with the rolls in the background...baking complete.  Abigail helped me mix together the pumpkin pie ingredients. The only cooking task that remains for tonight is to cut up the broccoli so it will be ready to steam tomorrow for the casserole. I stirred the topping for the broccoli casserole together a little while ago.  Cleaning tasks are done except for the final cleaning of the kitchen.  I guess after the broccoli, I will get a start setting the dining room table.  Woody took on the task of cleaning off the front porch...leaves and spiders had taken up residence...so he blew off the leaves and swiped away the spider webs.  He also blew some leaves in the front yard. After all that he headed off for a four-mile walk. He just washed the dishes that didn't fit in the dish washer and also washed the broccoli (not in the dish water!)...so it is ready for me to cut it up when I head back downstairs.  Our Turkey Day is just about here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment