Friday, September 29, 2017

On the Go!

This is the way Isaac showed up for school yesterday...never a dull moment at our school!  Note that space in front between his lower teeth has grown bigger...that's because he pulled another tooth!  At this rate he will soon be toothless!

Woody got going sooner than I this morning...he went for an early morning walk.  A bit later in the morning, but still early, he headed off to do our weekly grocery shopping.  I guess that the leftovers from Cheryl being here have about left...so I guess I will have to give in and cook shortly...but didn't cook today nor will I tomorrow.  Tomorrow is Sew Super Saturday and I will be heading off early to sew with friends all morning and afternoon.  I have been getting things ready for our day of marathon sewing.  While Woody was at the grocery stores, I called the sewing machine dealer who had my machines for maintenance.  I found out that my machine was ready to pick up but that a part still hadn't come for the serger but that I could go on and pick up both and they would get the part to me when it arrives.  I put away the groceries and we ate lunch and then headed off to Murfreesboro (about 45 min. away) to pick up my machines.  It is good to have them back and I'm very glad that I can take that machine to sew on tomorrow.  After we got home, I got busy cutting out the project that I am going to work on tomorrow--placemats.  I have the fabric cut out, but still have to cut out the batting and then fuse it on to the back piece of each of the placemats.  I also want to cut out another project so I can hopefully get that made tomorrow also.  I still have a ways to go in being ready and we will be leaving for the ball park shortly.  Elijah's team is playing their last game of this Fall Ball season.  I decided to blog before going this evening as there is no telling when we will be home. The boys' games seem to go longet than the girls'. I guess I will go get my cameras ready.  Last night the batteries died one by one so hopefully they are fully charged for tonight's game.

No comments:

Post a Comment