Thursday, May 12, 2022

A Work Crew & A Ballgame

Our morning got started a bit earlier than usual...as in Woody got to eat breakfast at "almost" a normal time...before 10am. I sat down and wrote some notes for the church library and walked out to mail them and our yard work crew drove up! Nathan was part of the crew, too, but chose to back out of the photo. They used the weedeater and did some raking and picked up the piles of leaves that I had raked up. I was glad to see them pull up! They had batting practice before getting here...so they had a good morning workout! I did get more of my wash done. I still have a laod in the drier that I plan to get out away before I go to bed. Joseph's game was at 6:30 and they started by finishing an inning from a previous game. They won that game and moved on to their "real" game for tonight. It was another high scoring game. The boys and girls on Joseph's team are pretty good hitters and just about each of them got one hit tonight. Joseph got three hits and scored twice. It was very pleasant at the ballpark tonight...on these hot days once the sun goes down it cooled down nicely. I set up Woody's dialysis cycler machine before we left for the game. So it is ready when he is. We're waiting a bit so his protein shake has a chance to settle! The step of connecting him and getting the tratment going doesn't take too long. We have no appointments tomorrow so it is ok to get started a bit later. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment