Thursday, May 5, 2022

Another Evening At the Ball Park

Tonight's game was Joseoh's. His team won handily. Tonight they had the early time slot...much easier to keep to our routine. We are home. Woody has had his profein shake. And, I have his dialysis set up to start once the solution has warmed enough. This morning Woody had his appointment with his Fresenius Kidney Center nurse. That appointment got changed during all the business uesterday afternoon. We were glad tongo in on a day when he had less appointments. We werenin andnout fairly quickly. We went home and once Woody was settled, I headed out to do a couple of errands. I needed some embroidery floss so a trip to Hobby Lobby. Then I decided to go to Lowes and see about getting some herbs for my herb beds. They had a good selection and I got what I wanted. Next I made a stop at McDonalds. Woody decided that he wanted one of their small hamburgers. We hadn't been to McDonalds in years. I think that Woody was a little disappointed...it didn't taste like he remembered! After grtting home, I planted my herbs and started raking out the leaves that had amassed in between pots and containers over the Fall and Winter. By that time in the afternoon, it had gotten quite wearm and I didn't last too long aftrr getting things planted...but it is a start. I came upstairs to do a little stitching or reading and did neither as I dozed and next thing I knew it was time to head to the ball park. Tomorrow night Elijah has another game...Woody's happy time of the year...baseball season! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment