Friday, May 13, 2022

Another Day…Another Game!

Tonight Elijah had a game in Manchester. It was the early game...so sun beating down. My arms got tired as I kept changing which one would shade my eyes! The sun was un our eyes most of the game except for a short time when it did go behind some clouds. There was a slight breeze so it wasn't totally unbearable! I'll bet Elijah was rather warm un his cathcher's gear! It was another great game for Elijah's team...they chalked up another win. Elijah was two for three with a walk and scored at least twice and had two assists as catcher. All the boys on the team did well with their bats...everyone of them got at least one hit. I got started on a sewing project that I have been dragging my fert doing...maybe I can get it completed in the next few days. Woody once again really enjoyed the game. The games are the highlight of his week. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment