Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Doubling Up on Ballgames Tonight

Two ballgames, but their times and places are such that we will only be able to go to one of them. It will mean another late night at the ball park so I decided that I would blog early. Aftrr lunch, Donna and I worked in the chirch library...we got a few rady for the shelves and others a bit closer to being ready to be checked out. After the library, I stopped to get gas and then stopped at the gocery store down the street as I need to get some more ground porknfor Woody's breakfast sausage. In a few minutes I will get Woody's dialysis machine set up and then get his shake made. I'll find something for me for supper and then it will be about time tonhead out to the ball park. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment