Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Quite an Active Day!

Just got Woody connected for his nightly dialysis...we're late as Elijah had his first game tonight. Elijah is playing in the youth league over in Manchester...next town over and the county seat of our county, which is Coffee County. Elijah was the starting pitcher and later in the game was the catcher. It was a good game. His team won 13-6. Good game, Elijah! This afternoon, Donna and I worked in the church library. We did some ruthless weeding to make room for new books. On my way home, I stopped at the public library to get the book they called about right after I left library yesterday. This is a book that Woody asked me to request so he should enjoy it...I hope. Well, i still have dishes to put into the dishwasher...so back to kitchen I go! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment