Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Another Day Another Dollar

We both stayed at home all day...no appointments, no errands, no ballgames. Woody has been reading and doing his crossword puzzles and watching TV. I don't think that he has done much, if any, dozing, as he said that he got a much better sleep last night. He said that he slept at least six hours straight which doesn't happen too often for him. It did get into the 80s this afternoon. My only gardening attempts were when I watered and then did a little weeding...pulled the ones that were close to edge of my gardens that aren't deep rooted. I only pulled a handful...but that means that many fewer weeds...at least for the moment! I finished a book and started another. I made sour dough waffles this morning. I have gotten underway with some wash. I will finish the one load this evening and then do the rest tomorrow. And, now it is time for me to set up Woody's dialysis. I decided to blog first so I could cool off a little after dragging the hose around the yard. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment