Friday, May 27, 2022

Hoping for a Better Night

Last night wasn't the best, Woody had a rough night...not much sleep...and I ended up doing two loads of wash in the middle of the night. We didn't get much sleep till the early hours of the morning, but did get some and Woody has felt okay today. It has us confused as to what day it is...I told Woody that I was going to the Post Office to mail something and he wanted to know if the Post Office was open inside on Saturday. I told him I wasn't sure but that it was Friday and they were open on Friday! We both slept in a bit later than usual this morning. By the time we both were awake we could disconnect from his dialysis machine and do the manual drain one after the other. I heard a lawnmower and looked out and there was Elijah in the front yard and then discovered that Nathan was mowing the back. So our yard is mowed once again, thanks to our Dorrell yard crew. I did get the breakfast sausage cooked and into the freezer. During the night I got my cross stitch project finished and ready to mail. Woody's bed is remade with the quilt that got washed...no worse for wear! I've gotten Woody's favorite pillow and pillow case (Snoopy) back behind Woody's head! There are still some towels, etc. that I have to get out of the drier...at least all the towels are clean and dry...just in case they are needed! Hope tonight will be better for all! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! Just found out that Joseph's baseball season is over for this year. Joseph is out of town so didn't get to play...we said that his team would have won if he had been there!! It has been a good season and we enjoyed watching him play.

No comments:

Post a Comment