Monday, May 2, 2022

Quiet Day

I think that tonight's photo was our favorite barn photo of this barn trip...thanks to the cow positioning itself just perfectly! I went to the public library to return Woody's books. I chose a few more hoping that some would intrigue him. And, he is reading one of them as I type this. About thirty minutes after I got back from the library, I got a call from the library that they had a book for me that I had put on hold...guess I will make another trip in the next three days or they will pass it on to the next person on the list. This afternoon I went to a college graduation...a virtual one...even snapped a photo or two...screen shots! Woody didn't have prayer meeting tonight...all of the group but Woody were going to be out of pocket so he prayed at home. We checked radar and decided not to go to Joseph's game as storms were coming. We got a report that his game got called before the 6th inning. Joseph's team was ahead...don't know if they will arrange to finish the game or not at another time. Big excitement that we missed...Joseph got his first home run...I understand that it was due to a lot of oopses in fielding...but he made it around all bases safely and scored! The game did get called for rain so it is just as well that we didn't go...speed getting back and into the car isn't our forté these days...and this storm rolled in pretty quickly and it poured, when it did get here. I have already set up Woody's dialysis so it will be ready when Woody is ready to start tonight. I have been reading today and also did a little cross stitching...I'm getting close to finished with a cross stitch piece. I will either stitch or read after I head upstairs for the night. I guess I will post this and go get the dishwasher ready to run. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment