Saturday, April 30, 2022

Final Day of April

Once again another month is coming to an end...and, now we are 1/3 of the way through 2022! Days, weeks, and months are just speeding by. Is it my age...or just the day and times...that make time fly by so quickly? Woody has done a lot of dozing today...or so it seemed that every time I looked in on him his eyes were closed...probably didn't get much sleep overnight...wonder if he will tonight! I have worked some on the photos that I took yesterday and am pleased with most of them. Marie got in touch today with the upsetting news that she had lost all her puctures she took yesterday, She used her camera to show her husband a few that she had taken and then took out her memory card and inserted it in her computer to upload them...next thing she knew she had no pictures and has no idea why. She's hoping a guru can help her recover them. Carolyn and I are more than willing to share ours with her. But that will just not be the same as her own! We each get a different take on each photo we take...we can all take the same barn...but it will look different just because of each perspective or zoom or whatever! We can go back and take the same barns, but the conditions won't be the same so will look entirely different. Marie is sad to think she may have lost the pictures she took on such a beautiful Spring day. We're all hoping that they can be recovered. I worked a little in the front yard...trying to rake up all the debris...like acorns, small sticks, etc. I have little piles all over the front yard...hope they stay there with the rain that is coming. I also raked out some more leaves from some of the bushes along the front of the house. I don't last very long at the outside jobs! I have started a new book and am enjoying it so far. As I read, I try to figure out if Woody might enjoy it. It is hard for me to choose books for Woody...sometimes I am successful and sometimes not. I'm pretty safe if it is an author he already enjoys, but it is hard to find new authors for him. His books are due on Monday and some can't be renewed so I will need to make some choices. At the moment he isn't reading much so I'm guessing that the new authors I chose the last time don't appeal and that perhaps he is a bit burned out on one of his favorite authors. Woody's dialysis cycler machine is all set up and we will be starting tonight's treatmemt shortly as we have to be up and out of here early in the morning. Woody is teaching his Sunday School class in the morning. And, next when I blog, it will be May. Good bye to April! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment