Thursday, April 28, 2022

Pretty Serious!

Joseph is almost always very serious. Isaac says he can tell which one Joseph is because he doesn't smile and stands very still...that's our Joseph. Woody and I have already been to Joseph's game tonight and are back home...it was a pretty quick game...the other team did our team in pretty quickly. They had really good hitters and our team just couldn't field the ball tonight. Win some...lose some...but the main thing is that the boys and girls have a good time! And, I think that they did. I believe this was their first loss, but not absolutely sure. Today was wash day for me...lots of ups and downs...up and down the stairs. I still have one load to get out of the drier. I'm sure that the highlight of Woody's day was getting out and getting to the ball game. I had Woody's dialysis all set up before we went to the game tonight since I need to get his dialysis started a little earlier tonight as I have plans in the morning...hoping that his dialysis machine, etc. cooperate and will be done so I can get him disconnected and drained before I need to leave. Time will tell! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment