Monday, April 18, 2022

Quiet Monday

We have really done a lot of nothing today! I worked on putting away items that I had used for our "company" last week. Woody did go to prayer meeting tonight. He's the only one who moved the car. I got under way with the grocery list so it will be ready when I decide that I "have" to go to the grocery store. It has been rather chilly today and there is a possibility for frost in the morning. I have been wondering which "winter" this is! The dogwoods are still in full bloom and our white azalea is just about in full bloom. The trees are beginning to show their spring-green color...along with adding a lot of pollen to the air. I received some linen toweling that I had ordered and have washed it and ironed it so I can cut lengths and hem each towel and then have some new kitchen towels. I set up Woody's dialysis while he was at prayer meeting. He has just finished his protein shake so in a half hour or so we will be ready to get him connected and the dialysis going for tonight. After that, I may go upstairs and cut a couple of towel lengths and then hem them by machine this evening. We'll see if I can find the energy needed! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment