Saturday, April 9, 2022

Saturday Doings

The end of another Saturday is before us. We're waiting on Woody's dialysis solution to warm up. I have kept busy today and am very ready to head upstairs to my recliner. I have done a little cooking and a little cleaning, The living room got dusted...and, this time more than a lick and a promise. I polished furniture pieces and also dusted items that I don't dust every time that I give the room a lick and a promise! The bells and other decorative items have been individually dusted and taken off their shelf or table top. I still have one more little shelf with tiny silver bells that needs attention...needing dusting and polishing. I roasted a pork roast and some potato wedges this afternoon. The kitchen is cleaned up so once I get Woody's dialysis going I can go upstairs and collapse. I am tired. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment