Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Tuesday

Another pretty day...warmed up very nicely. I worked around the house this morning...the cups and saucers are back in their places. Glass globes are sparkling...and...a little less dust is showing. After lunch, Donna and I worked in the library. We actually emptied the last box of new books...and they are now on the book shelves waiting to be read. We were glad to have finally cleared the books that have stacked up since Covid slowed everything down. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home to get a couple of things that should allow me to put off major grocery shopping for a few more days. Woody worked on some of the crossword puzzle books that he was given for Christmas. He has done a little reading and tv watching. I am back to doing more reading. I have not been doing as much cross stitching lately. Tomorrow Woody has his every three-week visit to TN Oncology here in Tullahoma. He will see his Tullahoma oncologist and have his Keytruda treatment. I'm waiting on the dialysis solution to warm up so I can get his dialysis going tonight. It's that time again...seems like we just disconnected him! If I feel that way, I can imagine how Woody feels. But he is ready to get it underway. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment