Friday, April 29, 2022

Can You Guess Where I Went?

Barn trip day! Marie, Carolyn, and I took off mid morning. Marie had scouted out some good roads to go to find lots of good barns...lots of barns...between Shelbyville and Murfreesboro. The three of us snapped lots of photos...between us there is no telling how many...I just uploaded mine to the iPad and I have a few over 200! I haven't taken the time to look through all of them...haven't deleted the blurry ones yet. But there are more than enough in focus to provide fodder for the blog for a while. I started with this barn...the second one that we came upon...chose it since the name of the farm is my maiden name. Woody survived the day...probably enjoyed the peace and quiet for quite a few hours! More barns to come...a promise or a threat?!? Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment