Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Another Color

Today there were more irises blooming and tonight's photo joined the ones of the other color. These are the main colors in this garden. We have had a yellow bloom in this garden too. I hope that we still have a yellow bloom this year. Melany is planning to thin them out later in the year and I would like to be sure to get each of the colors left in the garden. I did spend a little time out in the yard today...more weed pulling. I waited to go out in the yard till this afternoon as yesterday's rain cooled things off once again, though by afternoon it was very pleasant out. After lunch, I headed off to get my hair cut and on the way home I stopped at the pharmacy to pick up one of my prescriptions. I hadn't been in the pharmacy in a while so while there I looked around. This independent pharmacy has lots of gift items and it is fun to look around. Woody has done a lot of resting/dozing today as he didn't sleep well last night. I hope that he can sleep tonight! I decided to "restart" my sourough starter the other day and it is ready to use to bake something...trying to decide what I will make tomorrow...time will tell! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment