Thursday, April 21, 2022

He Scored!

Another night at the ball park. Joseph's team is going strong...they won again! And, tonight, Woody and I got to watch. Good going Joseph and the rest of the Nationals! This has been a full day. This morning Woody had an appointmen with Dr. O and his dialysis team here in Tullahoma. We got home around noon and shortly after that I headed off to the Credit Union and Kroger. I hadn't been to Kroger. Of course, after doing the shopping I had to get them into the house and put away. That accomplished there was a little time to breathe before we headed to the ball field. We are now home and waiting on Woody's dialysis solution to warm up so we can get tonight's treatment going. I have an early morning appointment so we will see if there will be time to at least disconnect him before I have to head off. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment