Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brain MRI reveals NOTHING!

Hmmmmmmmm...how should we interpret the title of tonight's blog? We can laugh and say that there is nothing inside Woody's head...but really we are laughing because that is good news...very good that there is no melanoma in his brain. So...one hurdle cleared for the drug study. No other reports were in, when the research nurse emailed us.

Woody got up early, as usual, went to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, and came home. He didn't really start relaxing till he got Alex doing some of the jobs that he wanted done...like spraying off the shutters that are now off the house, gathering up the down spouts to and washing them off, and start mowing the yard! Erin and I stayed in and cooked supper. Woody worked around in the yard too. It seemed like it took forever to get tonight's dinner...I have forgotten what it is like to feed two teenagers (well, one isn't quite a teen...but eats enough to be one...that is...if he likes what we are having! Goosey, Erin, and Alex are now playing Monopoly. Alex is still trying to figure out Goosey's strategy...Goosey has won all the games they have played so far. Erin is playing her first game with them...so we don't know her record yet!

Alex made waffles for our breakfast this morning. I had a hair appointment. Erin and Alex had our lunch started when I got back from getting my hair cut. Nathan joined us for lunch, as the rest of his family were at their homeschool co-op. After lunch, I headed out for my 6-month check-in with my neurologist. Report on me is "status quo." After the appointment, I went to the grocery store to fill in some of the chinks that we have already emptied in the fridge, cupboards, etc. I don't know about anyone else...but I'm tired!

The siding is well underway on the house. And, we had a message when we got back from Vanderbilt last night that the rest of the work is supposed to commence tomorrow...so there will be more workers in and out! As if I'm not confused enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment