Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1 = end of cycle 8

Woody got up early, went to work, walked at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax. He has been in quite a bit of pain since he got home. It will be interesting to see how Dr. Sosman and the research nurses decide how to handle his pain. I'm guessing that there will be some changes...we will see! He is definitely hurting more this month than last month...or so it seems to me...seems I'm hearing more moans and groans lately.

The above picture shows that I got back to quilting today. I spent more time trying to get back into the swing of doing it than really getting much accomplished...and that rhythm, that I finally got into a little while ago, will be broken by our trip tomorrow...well, eventually Esther will have her quilt...hopefully before she is grown!

I'm sure that we will be spending a major portion of our day at Vanderbilt tomorrow...that is unless it snows enough to stop us from going. I got a winter weather advisory on my computer from Weather Bug a little while ago (probably the weather change that I was feeling yesterday!). Whatever the weather is doing in the morning (both here and in Nashville) will be the deciding factor as to whether we go to Nashville or not. But...figuring that we are going...I will report in tomorrow night as to decisions made by the research team as to whether Woody will be starting on Cycle 9 of the chemo drug study.

No comments:

Post a Comment