Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Respite Day 9

It has been a pretty day here in Middle TN. As these little Dutch iris show...spring is popping out all over! Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax. I think that I spoke too soon when I mentioned last night that his pain was some better. Anyway, he has been in quite a bit of pain this evening. He took a stronger pain pill a while ago and it seems to be helping...or so it seemed as I left him downstairs to come up here and blog. He's also not feeling all that great due to allergies.

My day started out very nicely...the neighbors (Nathan and family) invited me over for breakfast...a traditional birthday celebration for their family...waffles and ice cream! Yum...good start to my birthday. I walked out the door to head to their house for breakfast and found stepping stones connecting our front walk and theirs (their present to me). We had talked about putting in stepping stones since there is a "beaten path" between our house and theirs! I have had a nice day...cards, email, phone calls, presents, flowers...I'm thankful for family and friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment