Thursday, March 18, 2010

It must be tomorrow!

Last night the weatherman said that "the sun would come out tomorrow" (just like the song from Annie!). And, we did see the sun so it must be tomorrow! As Woody went to work, it was a bit foggy...but as the day wore on the fog wore off and then the clouds started to part and finally we had some bright sunshine come in the windows and then a pretty sunset at day's end. After driving in the fog to get to work, Woody worked, walked at lunch, worked some more and then came home. Not long after he got home he went out and sprayed off the rest of the shutters with the hose...he said much easier than wiping them off with a cloth! I guess that they are ready to paint...hmmmmmmmm maybe a job for Alex (our 12 year old grandson) next week! We don't want him to get bored! After washing off the shutters, Woody came in to rest and relax. I waited once again for the inside workers! And, while I waited, I cleaned some more...our room this time...and the workers never showed up. This afternoon I started to work on getting patterns ready to cut out jumpers for the three little girls. Four of the five neighbor grandchildren came over and played for a while this afternoon. It was another busy day around here!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love your photo collage today! Do you use a program to put those together?

    I pray for your family daily. I lost my mom to melanoma 10 months ago. It sounds like Woody is doing well, despite the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, I use Picasa. It's a free Google program. Once I create the collage I can click on "blog this" and it takes me to directly to our blog. Pretty neat and pretty easy. We definitely appreciate your prayers!

    ReplyDelete