Sunday, March 28, 2010

Respite Day 27

Woody, Erin, Alex and I all went to Sunday School this morning. Woody and I both taught our respective classes. Erin helped me make lunch. After lunch, Woody and I took a short walk to take a couple of pictures of flowering trees and bushes close to our house. Woody and Alex watched basketball. Erin and I napped this afternoon. Erin hasn't felt the greatest today...and me...well, just plain tired! Erin and Alex packed up to get ready for their parents' arrival later this evening. The last we talked to them, they were still four hours away...so it won't be till 11pm or after till they get here...and then they have a 45min. drive to get home. And, they have work and school tomorrow...ahhhhhhhhh to be young! After Erin and Alex got all their things gathered up, I started to get ready for the painter. He will be doing a bit of painting in three rooms upstairs and installing a ceiling fan tomorrow. Fun and games!

No comments:

Post a Comment