Sunday, March 7, 2010

Respite Day 6 = Day of Rest

Woody and I went to Sunday School this morning. He taught his 6th grade boy's class. We came home and ate lunch. Then Woody has relaxed and rested most of the day with basketball games, books, and DVD's. And, I worked on sewing the binding on the quilt...long process...one long side is completed and I'm now working on the other long side...then there are two short sides...long way around this quilt! But the goal of finishing is in sight!

We saw this cardinal waaaaaaaaaay up in a tree yesterday on our walk on the Tullahoma Greenway. He stayed in the same tree, but just kept going higher. I finally found a spot, with Woody's help, where I could get his picture without too many foreground tree branches in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment