Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Respite Day 23

May be a respite day for Woody, but didn't feel much like respite around here today to me! Workmen everywhere...well, at least workmen inside and out. The inside painting got underway...patching done...family room ceiling painted...more to be done tomorrow. The painter used my needlework light to help him see in the dark corners...he liked the way it could be angled in different directions. He will be buying the paint colors that I requested and get underway with walls and woodwork tomorrow morning. Gulp...hope that I have chosen the right blue. Tomorrow I'll know!

Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked his two miles at lunch, worked some more, and came home to direct Alex in some mowing! While Alex mowed, Erin and I fixed our supper...lasagna and a salad...and then much to Alex's delight...Moosetracks ice cream for dessert.

Woody, Erin, and Alex are downstairs playing Monopoly. They tried to talk me into playing...but it is just too long a game for a very tired grammy! I told them that I would play "Sorry" a little later.

We got no news about any more of Woody's tests/scans today.

No comments:

Post a Comment