Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"His eye is on the sparrow...


...and I know He watches me!" It was a warm Spring day here in Middle Tennessee. When I looked out the front door around noon, I saw this little sparrow enjoying lunch in our front yard (see the seed in his beak?). Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked at lunch (no comment!), worked some more, and came home to rest and relax. His shoulder pain has been bothering him quite a bit the last couple of days. It has been quiet around here today...no workmen. I'm working on Esther's jumper. I am enjoying getting back to my sewing of garments, but I must get busy around here and get rid of the thin layer of dust that has come to rest on just about everything due to the painting (well, really due to preparation for painting). I told the painter that he was forcing me to Spring clean! We got word today that the carpet has been ordered. Melany called this morning to see if I still had the medical card that she left with us in case of an emergency. I had given it to Wade...so it wasn't here. The reason that she needed it was that she had gotten a call from Alex's middle school saying that he had hurt his ankle in PE. So she had to leave her school to pick him up and take him to the doctor for x-rays. The doctor said that wasn't broken...but a bad sprain. I think that he got a boot and crutches. Always something!

No comments:

Post a Comment