Saturday, March 13, 2010

Respite Day 12

What a day! Woody got up very early and walked his eight miles. Then later in the morning he went to the library. He has read and watched basketball and DVDs the rest of the day. This morning I made a new soup recipe: Mushroom-Potato Chowder. We have so many "tried and true" soup recipes that we don't try a new one all that often. This one is a keeper and will get put into our "cycle" of soup recipes. Then this afternoon I had to make home improvement decisions. Woody didn't feel up to coming with me...so off I set on my own to pick out a ceiling fan and carpet. It took a while but I finally made my decisions...bought the fan and got the information about the carpet that I need to give to our contractor. Things are supposed to get into full swing next week on our inside home improvement projects. The siding is looking great so far. And, so far I am very pleased with the work that has been done. I also made the decision on what colors of paint I want them to use in the family room. So decisions are made and I'm going to quit thinking about them...on to other things! After spending all too much time at Lowes, I went WalMarting...enough said! I'm tired and ready to put my feet up and read a good book.

1 comment:

  1. Lois I hope your enjoying the start of spring in your area! Hope ou and Woody are doing well!

    ReplyDelete