Friday, March 12, 2010

Stormy beginning/blue sky ending

I was awakened by the rain and a few distant rumbles this morning. We had quite a lot of rain...the stepping stones were really appreciated for keeping feet clean and dry on trips to and from Grammy's school this morning. Mid-afternoon the clouds started breaking up into big puffy clouds of cotton...the sky was just beautiful. I went grocery shopping right after lunch and then came home and headed to the church, as Nathan and Kathy were trying to get some pictures for some promotional material. Kathy and I were both snapping left and right trying to stop motion, etc. I took over a thousand pictures (It is easy to take that many when I set the camera so it will take pictures as long as I hold the shutter button down...one way to capture what is going on in action shots...and hopefully catch a few good shots along with a lot of not so good.)! Most will head to the trash bin in the computer...but some turned out pretty well and hopefully Nathan will be able to use a couple of them. I snapped the above picture from the car window right after our "photo shoot" just before heading home. The sky and the clouds were both beautiful.

Woody got up early, headed to work in the rain, worked, didn't walk at lunch due to the weather, worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax. He has been watching basketball this evening...I guess we are approaching March Madness. He is still having quite a bit of pain. Hopefully he can have a restful Saturday and Sunday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment