Sunday, February 28, 2010

And...the winner is...

For the Olympics...the winner is...everyone who participated...the world...at least for a short time, since so many countries came together to compete peacefully. Hats off to all the Olympiads!

For our household...Woody says that I'm the winner...since I seem to be the one with the most aches and pains at the moment! Woody got up early and went for an eight mile walk (from our house to Kroger and back). It was just around freezing, so I guess he decided that he could brave the cold and go on one of his long walks again. We went to Sunday School. Woody taught his class. Then we came home and ate lunch. I was going to get the sewing room ready to get back to quilting, but ended up on the couch to watch cross country skiing...I didn't last long watching...sleep came pretty quickly...I did hear the medal winners announced...and then sleep took over again. Woody slept some prior to the hockey game...but after it started he remained awake. I woke up to see the US tie Canada and stayed awake to see Canada win the gold in sudden death overtime. When I woke up I was hurting all over (the weather must be changing somewhere!)...that is when Woody said that I was the winner...his pain remains located in his left shoulder area...front and back...but he doesn't hurt all over...thus I win for today! I'm heading down now to watch the closing ceremony of the Olympics. And, as Scarlett said, "Tomorrow is another day!" Hopefully I will get back to the quilting on Esther's quilt tomorrow.
.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment