Monday, February 22, 2010

Cycle 8, Day 21 = 3/4 finished with this cycle

The birds and squirrels were out in full force today. These little tufted titmice were having fun flying from branch to branch, but I managed to catch a couple of them when they sat still for a second or two.

Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax. He is in pain again today (guess he is pretty much in pain all the time...but at times it is worse than at other times). As soom as he came home today, he decided to try the Aleve/Tylenol route which was suggested to him at Vanderbilt earlier this month...then at bedtime he will take a stronger pain pill if needed. I'm hoping that he will take the Aleve/Tylenol in the morning and then when he gets home tomorrow to see if he can get the anti-inflammatory effects of the Aleve in his system. I think that if he would take them for a few days running he would see some relief. I know that when I first started taking my prescription anti-inflammatory medicine, it took a while for me to feel less pain. He did say a while ago that the Aleve/Tylenol seemed to have helped a pain that he had in his neck today.

Nathan helped us out this morning by changing the light bulbs in the stairway light fixture...no easy feat! But thanks to an adjustable ladder that I bought for Woody several Christmases ago...the job is a bit easier...and not quite so life threatening! So thanks to Nathan, Woody and I can go up and down the stairs a bit more safely than we could the last couple of days!

I have been working on sorting pictures today. When I upload them to the computer from my camera, they are sorted by the day they are taken. When the mood strikes me, I go in and move them to the appropriate folders. Then I back them up on two external hard drive passports. I'm trying to not ever lose all my photos...hopefully storing them in two different places will leave me with at least one copy of each picture if one passport fails (hopefully they won't both fail at the same time)! Anyway...I am once again up to date sorting my pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment