Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cycle 8, Day 26

This has been an interesting (different) Saturday. Woody slept in a bit longer since it was Saturday. He ran an errand and stopped at the library mid morning. After getting home, he watched a DVD while I cooked. I didn't sleep very well last night and ended getting up really early and started some of the cooking that I had planned to do this weekend...first I made a gelatin salad and then made homemade enchiladas. The enchiladas are really good...and I guess they are worth the effort and mess...anyway, they took a long time and I about didn't have a surface clean in the kitchen when they were ready to put in the oven. The cleaning up took about as long as making them. Woody enjoyed the enchiladas...but thinks that he ate a bit too much as he didn't feel that great after lunch. As a matter of fact, he slept about the whole afternoon. He told me, after he got up (after five), that he had taken two of his stronger pain pills...which he rarely does...but according to the doctor he can take either one or two every four to six hours as needed for pain. He was seeing if he could be pain free AND he told me that he "thinks" that he remembers being "pain free" for about a minute...and then he went to sleep! He did say that he had a rather disturbing dream...one that he could remember after he woke up (he relayed part of it to me and I told him that I thought that he had been watching too many movie DVD's). About the time he got up, I had flopped down on the couch and covered up with a fleece throw...and the next I knew it was time to blog. Then I had trouble deciding on the pictures for tonight. I finally decided to post some of the pictures that I took today of Graham's fish at their feeding time. I guess they are wishing Graham a happy birthday! Happy 8th birthday, Graham! And, now, the big question is...will we be able to sleep tonight with our lengthy naps today?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment