Friday, February 19, 2010

Cycle 8, Day 18

Woody got up early, headed to work, walked at lunch, came home and relaxed for a few minutes before we headed out the door. We headed to Shelbyville to see our dear friends (who we had the party with a couple of weeks back)...but this time we were seeing them on a sad occasion...Doyle's father passed away earlier in the week and this evening they were having the visitation. We came home and Woody has been relaxing...now he's watching the Olympics.

I have had a busy day...trying to finish up some secret sewing for Graham. We're celebrating his 8th birthday tomorrow. I went to the grocery store, carried in all the bags and put the groceries away (as I didn't time it well...Woody wasn't home when I got home!). I'm heading downstairs to work a bit more on Graham's present while I watch the Olympics. (No snow today...just putting up another picture that I took earlier in the week . We had a delightful day here in Middle TN today--high in the mid 50's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment