Friday, February 26, 2010

Ruffled Feathers?

It was a very windy day and our "Tullahoma sea gulls" were getting their feathers ruffled! I took this picture in our WalMart parking lot...and this wasn't the only gull...quite a few gulls make it a habit to sit in our WalMart parking lot. I almost got a picture of them blocking one of the lanes...but a car came and they moved...rather reluctantly. I'm not exactly sure why they are here in Tullahoma...they are rather far from the ocean!

Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax. Woody was home when I got home from WalMart and Kroger, so he helped bring in the groceries. That is no longer an easy task for him...it definitely causes him pain. He asked where the Tylenol was as soon as he finished bringing in the grocery bags. I suggested that maybe he should take his stronger pain medication. His comment was that he wanted to watch the Olympics tonight and not go to sleep. He said that he didn't want to make the blog tonight! (He's referring to me telling that he was dozing!) I'm sure that he is looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

And, now I'm off to watch the Olympics...and, I just checked and Woody is still awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment