Friday, August 20, 2010

Hail, Hail The Gang's All Here!

Nathan, Kathy and grandkids arrived home just a little while ago. We haven't seen each other in more than a month due to their travels and ours. It's good to see each of them again. Goosey (Woody) and I have read quite a few stories since their homecoming.

Woody got up early and walked two miles. He said that he took it slow and easy. After he showered, I changed his dressing and flushed the lines. This was grocery shopping day for me. We flopped back to having our main meal in the evening and having sandwiches at lunch, since I went to the store not long before lunchtime. When I got back from the store, Woody was snoozing in the recliner. He never heard me till about the time I put the last item away! Now was he really snoozing or was he just conveniently keeping his eyes closed????!!!! He did a bit of picking up sticks and trimming some ground cover and cleaning debris off sidewalks and some of the driveway. So he is gradually adding some activities back into his day. But he is still resting a good part of the day.

The grandchildren were intrigued with Goosey's bald head! Several had to touch his head to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment