Sunday, August 22, 2010

Restful Sunday

Woody got up early, but didn't go for a walk...he proclaimed this a day of rest from walking! He showered and I changed his dressing and flushed his lines. We both went to Sunday School. Woody taught his 6th & 7th grade class. After we came home, I made coleslaw to go with the baked barbecue beans that I made yesterday and we had tilapia. Woody rested, read, and watched DVD's and TV. It is good to see him picking up a book to read again. He just hasn't felt like concentrating on reading since he had his latest treatments. I have made banana blueberry bread and am now going to go down and make banana cookies (can you guess that we had some over ripe bananas?!). I sat down one time today to watch one of the DVD's with Woody and the next thing I knew I was waking up from a nap. So a rather lazy day in our household.




No comments:

Post a Comment