Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Looking Through Rose Colored Glasses!

Sometimes one just has to look at the world through rose colored glasses! We try to have that type of positive outlook! I was reminded of the idea of rose colored glasses when I went next door tonight and Joy had these glasses on. She said that everything looked pink!

Today has been a busy day. The two little girls didn't come over for school...Joy didn't feel good and Esther didn't want to get out of her jammies. So when Abigail and Graham got through with their school work they came over. Abigail and I got her sewing project ready to sew the next time that she has a sewing lesson. Graham came over and built a motorized radar dish and a motorized windmill with K'nex. Abigail did a bit of K'nex building after she finished her sewing lesson. She made a space shuttle. By this time it was lunch time. Shortly after lunch I got a phone call from one of the library workers and she wanted to meet at the church library. We are making plans to rearrange things in the library...not an easy task when it comes to moving LOTS of books in order to move shelves around. Today we had someone come in to measure the room for possible new carpeting. Woody left to walk to the Post Office just prior to me going to the library. While I was at the library, Kathy called to check to see if Woody and I could arrange out schedules so one or the other of us could be with Joy as she ended up having an upset stomach just as they were leaving town (they were doing a church program in Alabama tonight). So after I got back home, I went next door and I stayed with Joy while Woody went to church for his Experiencing God class. After he got back home from church, he came back over to their house so I could come back home and blog...now I'm going back to read till they come home...they just called and are on their way home. That's been our day...lots of coming and going!

No comments:

Post a Comment