Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wild and Wooly Wednesday!

Woody got up before Elijah, but not long before! Elijah was first up of the children today and then I guess he missed me and his siblings and decided to get us up too. He came in to find me pretty soon after he got up...I had already heard him so was awake. He did manage to wake up Joy, but Esther on the other side of the bed didn't get awakened and she slept for a while beyond the rest of us. He did call her name up the stairs several times. This morning Woody fixed us sweet potato waffles (He made a huge batch the other morning and froze them to have on a couple of other mornings.) They hit the spot once again! After the girls were up and dressed (including me), we set in to make homemade vanilla pudding. We got so involved that I forgot to take a picture. But I did take one this evening before we spooned into it...it's very yummy...they are "good cooks!" After lunch Esther started to not have a very good day...she started getting unhappy about everything and that just isn't like Esther...so I took her temperature and sure enough there was a reason for her being a bit grumpy...she once again was running a temperature. So she just laid around a good part of the afternoon watching her family's yearly DVDs that she dearly loves so much. She watched the year that she was born and the year that she turned one. This morning the three of them had the best time playing "tea party." Tonight Joy and Goosey headed off to church...Woody for his Experiencing God class and Joy for Music and Missions. Elijah (much to his dismay), Esther and I stayed at home. We had another session of "tea party" and then got ready for bed and were reading stories to Elijah when Goosey and Joy came home. Woody finished putting Elijah to bed and I read to the girls after Joy got into her jammies. Big plans for tomorrow...not sure what they are...but I know that they will be BIG! (One thing that the girls and I planned before I turned out their light was that we are going to make a chain so we can countdown the days till Mommy, Daddy, Graham, and Abigail return. We do know that they are at their final destination in Southeast Asia. Kathy contacted us through facebook and said that they were there and that they were getting settled and looking forward to a good night's sleep as they were to be at a school by 8am (after their sleep)...not sure if that 8am was today or tomorrow...since they are 13 hours ahead of us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment