Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweet Dreams!

Here's Joy and Esther and Joy's stuffed gorilla all snugly tucked in and having pleasant dreams! I can't believe it (but then I can!), I didn't take a single picture today. Woody got up first, then Elijah not long after (I heard Elijah and took him down to Woody and then came back upstairs and fell back to sleep!). Then the girls meandered down. I came down after they had their breakfast. The girls and I came upstairs after Elijah went down for his morning nap and I machine embroidered a label to put on Joy's quilt. I forgot to put one on it when I gave it to her for Christmas. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to sew it on...as at the moment she is snuggled under it. The girls watched their baby movies for a while. Elijah is definitely teething and is still soaking his clothes, bed clothes, etc. with his drool! He has had a couple of pretty unhappy times today...I think because his mouth hurt. I used baby orajel for the first time today and that did seem to soothe him. Also, his Auntie Cheryl said to try putting his pacifier in the freezer...he likes that and is rather surprised when it is cold and he says "brrrrrrrrr" and shivers. After lunch, Goosey took him to his backyard and he played for a while. The girls joined him after they got their shoes on. They all had a good time outside on this beautiful day. He came in after a while and took a nap...again woke up pretty unhappy and I thought that he and I wouldn't be going to church tonight, but he perked up after he ate supper. We all headed off to church, the girls went to their Missions and Music class, Elijah went to the nursery, Woody went to his Experiencing God class, and I worked in the library. Then we all came home and it was time to get the children ready for bed...a couple of stories later and it was lights out and off to slumberland!

Nathan, Kathy, Abigail, and Graham began their return journey this evening and have many, many hours of travel ahead of them. They are due to land in Atlanta early Friday morning. They have many, many hours in the air and also many, many hours in layovers. The girls went to bed counting sleeps till they return...one after tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment