Friday, February 25, 2011

Taxing Times!

Woody has spent most of the day preparing to prepare our taxes. He has gathered documents, printed forms, etc., etc. Not exactly his favorite thing to do! I had school over here for Joy and Esther. Then I went over to their house to have a sewing class with Abigail. Later in the afternoon Graham came over for a while to build with K'nex and just hang out. After lunch, I went shopping for Graham's birthday present. I also picked up a book at the library that I had requested. I have quite a list of book requests that I had put in at the library and all of a sudden I am getting calls that it's my turn to check them out. Yesterday, I finished the one that I picked up Monday so took it back today when I picked up the one they called about on Tuesday. I also went to the Post Office to mail my sister's birthday card. I got up too early this morning and have been fighting falling asleep...while Graham was building I did doze for a few minutes. While I was getting tonight's picture ready to put on the blog, I about fell asleep over the computer. Besides working on our taxes, Woody has coughed and blown his nose. He needs to get whatever this is behind him so he can enjoy our trip this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment