Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rainy February First

Woody and I both got up really early this morning. He headed down to read and I headed into the sewing room. I figured that since I was awake I would go sew till my eyes wouldn't stay open any longer and then go take a nap! The eyes not staying open any longer happened shortly after lunch...happened to Woody too. We both pretty much slept the afternoon away. Woody walked to the library this morning and then on to pick up our red car. It now has a new thermostat and a new water pump...wonder how many more 100 thousand miles that will add to its life! I am still working on Kathy's top and Woody has now walked to the church for his prayer room time. We have gotten almost a half inch of rain today...it has just been sort of a steady rain this afternoon...nice sleeping weather...I guess! Having taken a long afternoon nap makes today seem like Sunday to me...I will be off on what day it is for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment