Sunday, February 20, 2011

Superb Sunday

What a beautiful day it has been! We actually saw 70F today. Woody and I went to the 8:30 worship service and then to Sunday School. Woody taught his class. We came home and had lunch. A little after lunch we took a short walk...have to break me back into walking gradually! It was really nice out...but a bit breezy...so felt cooler than it really was. We both sort of lazed around after out walk. I did get both extra beds remade...so guess we are ready for the next grandchildren sleepover (?) or guests...as once again the guest room is a guest room...all K'nex and children's books have been put back on their proper shelves. The children do love to be read to...we read tons of stories over the last two weeks...some library books and some of their daddy and Aunt Melany's books that we read to them when they were little. Woody watched a bit of basketball and then attempted to watch a DVD...but I think that he "rested his eyes" more than watched the DVD. I took a short nap. Graham, Abigail, and Joy came over for a short time of K'nex building. As they left I said "good bye, group" and Graham said that it was "troop" rather than "group." He said that they are the "K'nex Troop!" I made a pot of my homemade chicken noodle soup after we got back from our walk...I had been missing soup for the last two weeks. It's good to have a pot of soup in the fridge once again. Woody has gone to the evening worship service. I'm thinking about getting started on a sewing project...at the moment just thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment