Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No shadow

According to the official Huntsville and PA groundhogs...they did not see their shadows so Spring should come earlier (than what I don't know!) this year. I say that it will probably come on March 19th instead of the 20th (official first day of Spring)! Tonight's picture shows tulip poplar (TN state tree) branches in the winter.

Woody took about an hour walk today. He and Graham planted some grass seed. This evening he went to church for the Experiencing God class. I continued to work on Kathy's top. It is finished except for the finishing touches...and what is important...it fits! I went to the church library late this afternoon and got four books ready to be checked out. Woody has read and watched a bit of TV. I read today, too...but in the wee hours of the night/morning...I must start reading books that don't get so exciting that I can't put them down!


No comments:

Post a Comment