Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beautiful Sunday

Once again we have had a wonderful day with below normal temps. It never got out of the 60's...where as Tullahoma got to around 90 today. Woody went to church and taught his Sunday School class. When he got home, he went on his three-mile walk circuit. He went to the evening church service. Last night Cheryl and I went through Mother's clothes and then today took them to GoodWill. We also went to the grocery store...not a trek that we have taken too often since I have been here (unusual for us...often a daily trek when I have been here for past visits). We definitely aren't in the "new normal' yet. We have had food brought to us so we aren't starving! We have just made quick stops for milk, etc. Plus we just haven't felt like doing a lot of cooking...so have eaten out a lot more than I am used to doing! One of Cheryl's friends stopped by today with a banana cream pie...yum! We visited for a while. All the errands today were done in the truck. Cheryl's car is now sitting in her driveway...window all fixed and the car all clean...looks like a new car. I took a nap this afternoon. I'm not sure if we will try to complete another task or not tonight...we may take the night off...we are both tired. I talked with a friend from home this evening and have another call to return...I had turned my phone to vibrate when we were at the library the other day and I didn't hear or feel my cell phone ring. Tonight's blog picture is Cheryl's grandchildren's favorite bunny, Strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment